Updated May 21, 2019 10:42:06 New York Jets quarterback Bryce Petty is back to work after being sidelined for the past three games with a neck injury.New York coach Todd Bowles said Tuesday that the former Heisman Trophy winner has a "pretty good chance" to play against the Denver Broncos on Sunday, and he expects him to play Sunday against Cincinnati.It's the first time Petty has played in consec...
The United Nations building blocks are safe, but the world’s most popular construction blocks, including bricks made of calcium carbonate and carbon fibre, are not.
The World Health Organization has issued a warning about the safety of the plastic materials.
A recent study from the University of Sheffield found that the new Lego bricks used in a UK school were contaminated with a strain of fungus called fungal polyphyllum, also known as fungal meningitis.
The fungus is usually found in the soil and soil water of countries where the building material is produced.
It can also cause the death of bats.
“Lego building blocks have been known to contain the fungus for some time.
In 2006, researchers found that several blocks had the fungus in them, and in 2012, a study from Johns Hopkins University showed that these blocks were contaminated,” said Dr. Michael J. Fischbach, a professor in the department of molecular and cellular biology at the University at Buffalo and lead author of the study.
The researchers also found that many of the blocks had not been tested for fungal contamination and that the fungus could be spread from one brick to another.
A study published in the Journal of Forensic Science found that one in 100 bricks manufactured by the United Kingdom was contaminated with the fungus.
In addition to the risk of the fungus, the researchers also noted that the bricks were generally older than the year of manufacture.
“If you’re going to be using these bricks to build a school or other large building, you’re essentially buying a piece of cement that has probably been in the ground for a while,” said Fischbeck.
In the United States, construction companies have also been reporting high numbers of reports of moldy bricks.
Some of the moldy building bricks used to build schools and other buildings have been found in parts of California and Illinois, according to a report from the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The agency has been trying to track down the source of the problem.
“While we have not identified any mold in the building materials that is directly attributable to the fungus itself, we have determined that the mold is present in a number of products used to construct classrooms and other large buildings, including schools, and some of these products may contain the mold,” said CSPCC spokeswoman Lisa Miller in a statement.
“Our agency is committed to ensuring that any mold detected in any of these building materials is removed immediately.”
In a statement to CBC News, Lego said it was “taking steps to identify and address the mold” and is “working closely with local, state and federal government officials.”
It said the fungus found in its construction materials is not associated with any illnesses or deaths.
Lego said in a news release that it had contacted authorities in the U